|Application Fee||Applications will not be considered valid without the accompanying fee.
Non-refundable. This can be paid on the day of scheduled interviews.
|Slot Reservation Fee / Enrollment Deposit
This will be applied to the school fees upon enrollment.
|New Students||Non‑refundable.||US$ 600.00|
|Returning Students||For currently enrolled students. Due April 26, 2011.||US$ 1,000.00|
|Wait Pool Fee||For new students who are waiting for a vacant slot. Refundable||US$ 500.00|
|Grade Level||Annual Payment||Semestral Payment||Quarterly Payment|
|(To be paid in both the US$ and PhP currencies listed)|
|(due Aug.4)||(due Aug.4 and Jan.10)||(due Aug.4, Oct.10,
Jan.10, and Mar. 12)
|Nursery||US$ 2,576.00 plus
|US$ 1,288.00 plus
|US$ 644.00 plus
|Pre‑Kindergarten||US$ 3,340.00 plus
|US$ 1,670.00 plus
|US$ 835.00 plus
Kindergarten, Grades 1 - 5
|US$ 6,404.00 plus
|US$ 3,202.00 plus
|US$ 1,601.00 plus
Grades 6 - 8
|US$ 6,864.00 plus
|US$ 3,432.00 plus
|US$ 1,716.00 plus
Grades 9 - 12
|US$ 7,432.00 plus
|US$ 3,716.00 plus
|US$ 1,858.00 plus
|Students who pay in full before August 2, 2011 will receive two school uniforms at no cost.|
|Capital Development Fee||Yearly for all students. To be paid in full upon enrollment regardless of enrollment date. Non-refundable.||US$ 1,575.00|
|Matriculation Fee||One-time fee for new Students in PK, K, Grades 1-12. To be paid in full upon enrollment. Non-refundable.||US$ 2,900.00|
|English as Second Language (ESL) Fee||If applicable. To be paid in full upon enrollment. Non-refundable||US$ 1,100.00|
|International Baccalaureate (IB)||Those who intend to sit for the External Exams are billed upon receipt of actual charges. IB Fees are non-refundable. Once the school has billed the fees, students who leave the program will be charged for the total cost.|
ALL FEES ARE PAYABLE BY CASH, CHECK, OR WIRE TRANSFER. CREDIT CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENT.
|Trunk Lines||:||+63 49 511‑4330 to 39|
|Direct Line||:||+ 63 49 511‑4350|
|Fax Number||:||+ 63 49 511‑4356|
|:||Mrs. Mildred Rimando, Chief Accountant
Mr. Michael Panganiban, A.R. Accountant
Student Fees Policies
- It is understood that a student normally enrolls for the entire school year, and all fees for the entire year are due and payable upon enrollment unless other arrangements are made upon enrollment and agreed to in writing by the parent and headmaster.
- Fees will not be pro-rated for part of a quarter, regardless of the number of days attended.
- Matriculation fee is to be paid only once by NEW STUDENTS upon enrollment. A student enrolling in Nursery will not pay the Matriculation Fee. This fee must be paid when they enter in Pre-Kindergarten.
- The Capital Development Fee and ESL fee will not be pro-rated, regardless of the date of enrollment.
- Only tuition may be paid by quarter or semester. All other fees must be paid on the date due in their entirety.
- Tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE except in the following cases:
- The parents are transferred out of the region during the school year.
- The student suffers an illness that requires protracted confinement and leaves the Philippines to obtain medical assistance.
- Capital Development, Matriculation and ESL Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- The Board rarely grants discounts and there are no discounts for new students. Applications for discounts for returning students will be considered only if there is proven evidence of financial need. However, under no circumstances will discounts be granted for matriculation or capital development fees.
- Refund policy for Re-enrollment Deposit:
Refund requests received by the school on: June 15, 2011 100% refund July 15, 2011 50% refund Aug. 1, 2011 25% refund
- All other fees are due and payable on or before August 4, 2011, or upon enrollment, whichever comes first.
- Due dates for tuition paid in installments:
First Quarter / Semester on or before August 4, 2011 Second Quarter October 10, 2011 Third Quarter / Second Semester January 10, 2012 Fourth Quarter March 12, 2012
- Charge for late payments – A penalty assessment of 2% per month (cumulative) will be billed on fees not paid within 30 days from due date.
Students who have ACCOUNTS IN ARREARS at the end of the Quarter will not be issued their report cards and will not be RE-ADMITTED the following Quarter.
This page was last modified on Thursday, December 08, 2011, 2:34:19 AM